Thursday, February 11, 2010

Comparison/Contrast


I really enjoyed this week in class. We used compare and contrast to analyze an ad from the adbusters website. It really helped so I went on the website and found this one. What does this say to anyone? I dont really have much to say to about this week. I ve been tired and I am ready to talk about Tiger Woods. Well we just talked about the essay. many people thought that thed essay was difficult, but io thought the essay was interesting even though I had to research many of the examples. Now this add i got out of adbusters and although it has no words i felt it was an ad about our culture and so I would like to see what others think.... Please comment on this.... If it said "Got Milk?" would it change the ads message?

No comments:

Post a Comment