Friday, February 5, 2010

What a week!!


Wow! what a week in class we talked about our comparison and contrast essay, sounds simple enough but I dont know seems like im having trouble starting. Im doing my essay on budweiser and im just unsure of how to put my thoughts on paper. I probably should brianstorm. Anyway, I'm not really a "blogger" but who knows maybe itll grow on me. Im really excited to find new things like reading 1984 and watching Fight club i already rented the movie and rented the book. Extra Credit here I come. I need to get a grip on these blogs before they start to affect me so like the zombies of Old Navy I must conform to the way of the world (class), Or watch out for Big brother( Kate), because every one knows her wrath will turn it into a Brave New World.

No comments:

Post a Comment