Friday, January 29, 2010

trying to catch grip early


What a crappy week I have had. Sadly my everyday life is conflicting with my school life, it's killing me I'm trying to fight it. I wasn't able to make it to Thursday's class, really bums me out I know I'm going to feel extremely left behind this coming Tuesday. I have to get my $h*+ together. This peer review stuff is pretty cool, it helps a lot kinda makes me see things about my essay that I should change, not only after reading the comments but just after reading another paper. I've never had a teacher to do this type of exercise but I'm digging it so far. I'm going back home to Miami for the weekend hopefully I can get some head clearing and work done. Looking forward to class on Tuesday, I'm really hoping and trying to get back in my groove with all my school work. Keeping my head up for the best, see ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment