Friday, January 15, 2010



Hey!!!! This is my first blog I have ever tried doing. It is a complicating thing to do but fun. When I came into class for the first time I didn’t know what to expect. Since I have been in there it has been different than any other class I have attended. So far I have done nothing but struggle, but as the days have gone by I have seen what the teacher expects from us . I finally learned how to check what we have to do for homework on compclass, it only took failing a couple quizzes and some missed homework assignments to figure it out. It’s finally starting to come together with everything I have to do. I think I will end up doing great in the class I have a very enthusiastic lively teacher that seems like she will do anything to help us get through the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment