Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Post


First blog post of the year. I'm really enjoying this class so far. Haven't always been the "school type" but big changes have risen since being in Santa Fe, I was a HUGE slacker all through high school but I'm actually buckling down and now I can actually say I ENJOY school. Shocker. Any-who. "Faceless on Facebook" wasn't the most interesting essay and i'm hoping they get better as we go along. I like the class discussions, the big emphasis on tone today was very helpful in understanding the readings. Kate Beals, in "Faceless on Facebook" seemed like an insecure nerd who was stressing a facebook page WAY to much, like it's really not that serious. "My Nike Media Adventure" was pretty interesting, I think the guy (Jonah Peretti) seemed a bit
to much like an activist but hey to each is own right.
I found how his e-mail actually made it all the way to the masses was pretty crazy. I've gotten plenty of chain messages but usually never send them out actually I never do eff that sh*t ;). I hope class continues to go smoothly I feel like I can get a lot done this semester. ... Go Canes !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment