Thursday, January 21, 2010



Wow!!!!! Another week has gone by. Class is becoming a lot better for me, class has been such a struggle but is getting easier. Being three weeks into school now I think I am finally starting to learn a little bit. Every day so far we have done a discussion for most of the class period. I started out not knowing what they were about but now I am starting to roll with the flow. These past couple of days we have been discussing an article about a hunter and gatherer. It has been a interesting conversation so far because I can relate to the article because I love to hunt so much. It is pretty much about two people’s perspectives about hunting that has never been before. They went all into detail about how the outdoors is and their experience while they were in the woods using very specific detail about it. It is an article that people needs to read it is a great example of how a fantastic paper should be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment